We often discuss the many facets of total wellness here at Integrated Health. Have you ever been told to find balance? With the rush of everyday life, it is sometimes hard to maintain a low-stress environment. Our bodies need quiet time to restore their normal processes and heal. The massage therapists at Integrated Health are happy to be a catalyst to your healing. The massage rooms here are the perfect environment to let go of the daily stresses in life and focus on your body. The Licensed Massage Therapists are exceptionally caring and want to hear your feedback. It is our goal to create a calm environment for your mind while treating the ailments of your body. We want to be your getaway from the everyday.
Our professional and licensed massage therapists utilize a number of forms of touch therapies including kneading, compression, vibration, rocking, friction, and pressure to the muscular structure or soft tissues of your body.
- Essential Oils Massage: As a specialty, our essential oils massage will help the body and mind, bringing about less stress, harmony, and a clearer mind.
- Swedish Massage: The most common type of massage, to relax and energize you.
- Deep Tissue Massage: For muscle damage from an injury, such as whiplash or back strain.
- Sports Massage: Therapeutic soft tissue massage, gentle mobilization, and stretching techniques to restore function to muscles and joints before, during, and following exercise and other athletic activities…
- Chair Massage: Massage of the upper body, while fully clothed and seated in a special portable chair.
- Lymphatic Drainage: Gentle massage technique used for clients with lymphedema. Specialized training is necessary for this type of bodywork. You will also be instructed on how to assist in this continued drainage at home.
- Hot Stone Massage: Smooth stones are heated in warm water and strategically placed at specific points on the body to relax the muscles and allow the therapist to use a deeper technique. Some therapists use the stones in the technique to apply pressure and gently rub the muscles.
- Prenatal/Postpartum Massage: A gentle massage that provides relief from the discomfort associated with pregnancy. This approach can help relieve nausea, increase circulation and the flow of nutrients to the placenta, aid in postural realignment, provide relief to joint discomfort, diminish minor swelling, and enhance awareness of body tension patterns.
- Integrated Services
- Type of service